Safety reflective vest with multifunctional pockets
A safety reflective vest with multifunctional pockets is a type of vest designed for safety and convenience. It is typically made with reflective material that enhances visibility in low light conditions, such as when working outdoors at night or in low-light environments.
1. Our knit safety vest meets EN ISO 20471:2013 and ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 class 2 requirements for visibility.1
2. The breathable and light-weighted fluorecent color polyester knitted fabric will keep you cool and comfortable at work.
3. With two horizontal strip, two vertical strips will ensure 360 degree of your visibility on the potentially hazardous work place.
4. Include one transparent ID card pocket, one multifunctional pockets for phone and pencil, and two cargo pockets. The reflective piping for pocket flaps increase visibility.
5. Zipper closure for easier putting on and taking off.
5. We keep stock for regular styles, and can send out immediately. Logo imprint is available with different ways. You can also customize your own vest by changing the color, reflective tape, fabric or adding pockets etc.
Recommended washing cycles and washing temperature for the safety garments tested and approved for: 25×40°C.>
1. When do machine wash, you may use a mild detergent, but No Bleach or Fabric Softener!
2. Try to avoid wash the safety garments with your work jeans or any clothing with rough fabric or edges. The microscopic glass beads on the retro reflective fabric can be worn off by rough texture.
3. Try to line dry your garments. If you choose to machine dry, try to remove the garment immediately. The added heat can damage the reflective fabric.
4. Try to wash your garment inside out.
5. Try not to wash reflective garment with other dark garments that might bleed. Stained fluorescent material may cause a reduction in its performance. Our fluorescent materials do not bleed, rest assured to wash them with light color garments.