Hi-vis Jacket with Multiple Pockets
1. This high-vis coat It is a great reflective raincoat which provides maximum visibility and wet weather protection for people who have possibility on roads, highway, construction site and other outdoor area when rains.
2. Detachable hood designed with draw strings and two elastic fixations that can help you to adjust the size, and choose whether to put off the hood or not, according to the whether.
3. Interior waist adjuster and bottom adjuster with adjustable hem drawcord for suiting your body.
4. Good quality spraying bonded cotton gives you a warmer winter.
5. Multiple pockets: Two large bottom pockets; two large chest pockets, one with zipper closure & one with; one inside pocket.
6. The one-way main zipper in the front of the jacket is protected by a storm flap, which secures with four snaps.
7. Elastic soft cotton cuffs on the inner layer for windproof.
8. Logo imprint is available! You can also customize your own vest by changing the color, reflective tape, fabric or adding pockets etc. We keep stock for regular styles, and can send out as soon as possible.
Recommended washing cycles and washing temperature for the safety garments tested and approved for: 25×40°C.
1. When do machine wash, you may use a mild detergent, but No Bleach or Fabric Softener!
2. Try to avoid wash the safety garments with your work jeans or any clothing with rough fabric or edges. The microscopic glass beads on the retro reflective fabric can be worn off by rough texture.
3. Try to line dry your garments. If you choose to machine dry, try to remove the garment immediately. The added heat can damage the reflective fabric.
4. Try to wash your garment inside out.
5. Try not to wash reflective garment with other dark garments that might bleed. Stained fluorescent material may cause a reduction in its performance. Our fluorescent materials do not bleed, rest assured to wash them with light color garments.
A hi-vis jacket with multiple pockets is a type of jacket that is designed to be highly visible in low light or dark conditions. It is typically made of bright colors, such as neon yellow or orange, and features reflective material on its surface that reflects light when it hits the jacket. This makes the wearer more visible to others, which can be especially important for those who work in high-risk or outdoor environments.
There are no reviews yet.