3-in-2 Winter Interchange Reflective Jacket Class 3
A 3-in-2 winter interchange reflective jacket class 3 is a type of jacket designed for safety and versatility during cold and low-light conditions.
1. The product Certified with EN ISO 20471 : 2023 class 3.
2. It is a great reflective jacket class which provides maximum visibility and low temperature protection for people who workers on roads, highway, construction site and other outdoor area.
3. This jacket delivers an inner shell and an outer shell which are both soft and warm making a hard days work just that much easier.
4. Designed with one horizontal reflective strips, two vertical strips, and four round reflective strips on sleeves for riders and walkers that can effectively help workers to be seen in dark conditions.
5. Detachable hood designed with draw strings and two elastic fixations that can help you to adjust the size, and choose whether to put off the hood or not, according to the whether.
6. With the elastic tape, working will not be affected by clothing bottom
7. Included three outside pockets & one inside pocket on outer shell and two pockets on inner layer.
8. Zipper-in and three point fixations (two cuffs & back neckline) with snaps closure.
9. Cotton elastic cuffs with Velcro for adjustion.
10. Logo imprint is available! You can also customize your own vest by changing the color, reflective tape, fabric or adding pockets etc. We keep stock for regular styles, and can send out as soon as possible.
The “3-in-2” design refers to the jacket’s ability to transform into three different options. The jacket typically includes a waterproof and windproof outer layer, as well as a detachable inner layer that can be worn separately. The outer layer and inner layer can be zipped together to create a third option, providing warmth and protection against the elements.
The jacket also features reflective material, which enhances visibility and safety in low-light conditions. This reflective material meets Class 3 safety standards, which is the highest level of visibility for workers who need to be seen in all weather conditions.
There are no reviews yet.